Parler CEO says social media app, favored by Trump supporters, may not return

parler.com

According to NBC News:

Social media platform Parler, which has gone dark after being cut off by major service providers that accused the app of failing to police violent content, may never get back online, said its CEO John Matze.

As a procession of business vendors severed ties with the two-year-old site following the storming of the U.S. Capitol last week, Matze said in an interview with Reuters on Wednesday that he does not know when or if it will return.

“It could be never,” he said. “We don’t know yet.”

Read the full story at NBC News.

 

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*