To help readers celebrate Independence Day , WND is introducing an expanded “God Bless America” section of its Superstore, featuring a wide selection of cherished patriotic items – from various sizes of American flags (plus garden flags for all five military branches), to Constitutions and other key founding documents, to top-flight documentary films about America, to inspiring books about the greatest nation in history – all at super-reduced prices while the sale lasts.
A small sampling of products, which includes some of WND readers’ favorite products of all time, now heavily discounted offered in WND’s “God Bless America” sale, includes:
- “A Nation Adrift” (DVD), normally $19.95, now just $10.99.One of WND’s best-selling products of all time, this is the true story of how God’s sovereign hand guided the founders of America, says producer Brian Barkley. It takes you on a journey – from Christopher Columbus to Jamestown, from Valley Forge to the Constitutional Convention, from the Civil War to the Industrial Revolution, from the First World War to the Stock Market Crash, from FDR to the present. The journey gives a basic grasp of God’s sovereign hand behind the history of our nation, which our Founding Fathers so clearly understood. The result of this journey gives viewers a better understanding of where America is today, how she arrived here and where she must turn at this critical hour.
- “America: Imagine the World without Her” (movie) by Dinesh D’Souza. Normally $19.95, now only $10.29.Is America a source of pride, as Americans have long held, or shame, as progressives allege? Beneath an innocent exterior, are our lives complicit in a national project of theft, expropriation, oppression and murder, or is America still the hope of the world? In an era where the American Dream seems to have faded into a distant memory, filmmakers Dinesh D’Souza and John Sullivan ponder what may have become of the world if the U.S. had never come into being. By creating an alternate history in which British forces kill Gen. George Washington during the American Revolutionary War, the filmmakers lay the groundwork for a thought-provoking meditation on the crucial role of the United States on the world stage. It’s one of the top ten highest-grossing political documentaries of all time. Rush Limbaugh says, “You’ll be inspired.”
- “Disinformation: The Secret Strategy to Destroy the West” (DVD), originally $25.95, now temporarily reduced to only $9.99. WND Films and Emmy-winning filmmaker Stan Moore collaborated on this riveting feature-length film documentary. It’s the amazing true story of a top Soviet bloc spy chief who, at great risk, left “the dark side” to shine a light on the greatest source of political evil in today’s world. Living in the U.S. under a protected identity due to ongoing threats, Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa reveals the secret strategies that, to this day, are undermining and destroying Western civilization. The documentary includes rare interviews, dramatic footage and high-level insider information.
- “Every Boy Needs a Hero,” originally $19.99, now only 99 cents! Burgess Jenkins (“Remember the Titans,” “Nashville,” “The Shunning”) stars as Joe Finn, a legendary children’s baseball coach who prioritizes fame and fortune in the big leagues over time with his family. When his wife takes ill, Joe has no choice but to return home and pick up where he left off with his now-adult son, David. In an attempt to reconnect, Joe and David form a new baseball league to reinvigorate an underdog little league team. In an ironic twist, Joe requires the fathers of his new players to prioritize their sons’ baseball games over their own respective careers. From the producers of “Alone Yet Not Alone” comes a heartfelt movie about forgiveness, compassion and family. “Hero” is not just another baseball movie. It’s about restoring and strengthening relationships between fathers and their children. It’s a movie to help remind us of what is truly important and encourage us to get our priorities straight.
- First Stars and Stripes Flag (Best Betsy Ross) (3’x5′, cotton), originally $34.50, temporarily reduced to only $11.95.This 3-by-5-foot cotton First Stars and Stripes flag (Betsy Ross) comes with brass grommets. It has sewn stripes and embroidered stars, and is 100 percent made in the U.S.A.
- “United States Flag – Government Specified,” normally $100.00, temporarily reduced to $69.99.
- “United States Flag Poly-Deep Dye Heavyweight 2-Ply Polyester 6’x10′,” normally $116.00, now just $69.99.
- “United States Home Flag Set,” normally $36.50, now just $19.99.
- “USA Flag Pin,” usually $5.95, now only $2.99.
- “U.S. Classroom Flag” (24×36 inch, polyester), normally $12.50, now just $6.99.
- “U.S. Stick Flag (12″x18″, cotton-hemmed), normally $3.00, now only $2.00.
Military service branch flags
- Marine Corps Garden Flag (12 x 18 inch, nylon), normally $17.70, temporarily reduced to $7.99.
- Air Force Garden Flag, normally $17.70, temporarily reduced to $7.99.
- U.S. Army Garden Flag, normally $17.70, temporarily reduced to $7.99.
- Coast Guard Garden Flag, normally $17.70, temporarily reduced to $7.99.
- Navy Garden Flag, normally $17.70, temporarily reduced to $7.99.
- “The Constitution Quest board game, normally $59.95, temporarily reduced to $45.95. This is an entertaining and educational game great for adults and teens who want to learn and understand the freedoms guaranteed by this precious document. Learn the American system of checks and balances the way the Founders intended: separation of powers, the reason for checks and balances between the branches, powers granted and denied and the constitutional amendments. “Constitution Quest” has been field-tested with players age 10 through age 84 with great success, with game cards designed for the novice or advanced player – even the person with little constitutional knowledge can have fun playing with someone with a greater constitutional IQ.“Constitution Quest is a game for all times. It is an easy-to-play, exciting adventure into one of our most precious national treasures. This game is a winner!” – Robert W. Sweet, Jr. former Reagan White House Domestic Policy staffer“The original market for the game was homeschool families looking for ways to incorporate civics into their lessons. Since then other markets have emerged, including grandparents, numerous chapters of the Daughters of the American Revolution and immigrants preparing to take their citizenship exam. Three presidential libraries carry the game in their stores.” – Lori Arnold, Christian Examiner
- “The Declaration of Independence: A Museum in a Book” by Ron Gragg, normally $34.99, now cut in half – only $17.76!The Story Behind America’s Founding Document and the Men Who Created It. Award-winning historian Rod Gragg brings to life the drama of 1776 like no other book, and the removable artifacts, including a full-size (24-1/4 by 29-1/2-inch) replica of the Declaration of Independence, bring to life the events of 1776 like no other presentation. This extraordinary publication is packed full of authentic-looking parchment-like removable documents, including a letter to the King of England, a rough draft of the Declaration of Independence, maps, tea tax assessments and more. Over 16 pullouts in all.The 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence, the foundation of America’s freedom, created a nation and launched a freedom movement such as the world had never seen. Today it seems inevitable that the 13 colonies would have declared their independence from Britain, and yet in 1776 it was not so. Here is the extraordinary story of drama and daring, sacrifice and selflessness, danger and potential death. The signers concluded their work with a plea for Providential protection and a selfless vow to sacrifice “our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor.” Many of them did just that to create a country in which “all men are created equal, … endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these, are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” This unique book is a must for every family and will appeal to young and old alike.
- “The Federalist Papers” (paperback), normally $7.95 reduced to $5.99.”The Federalist Papers” are among the most important founding documents in the birth of the United States of America. The whole original debate over the Constitution is laid out here in detail for all to see.
- “The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution” (paperback) by Kevin R.C. Gutzman, normally $19.95, now only $12.96.
- “The Politically Incorrect Guide to Real American Heroes” by Brion McClanahan.
- “The Faith of Ronald Reagan” (paperback) by Mary Beth Brown, normally $15.99, now only $6.49.
- “The Making of the President 2016: How Donald Trump Orchestrated a Revolution” by Roger Stone. From the long-time political adviser and friend to Donald Trump comes this in-depth examination of how Trump’s campaign tapped into the national mood to deliver a stunning victory that almost no one saw coming.
- “American Greatness: How Conservatism Inc. Missed the 2016 Election and What the D.C. Establishment Needs to Learn” by Chris Buskirk and Seth Leibsohn. Normally $25.95, now only $12.50.
The post Happy 4th! Most-loved movies, games, flags, books, super-discounted as low as 99 cents! appeared first on WND.